Service to the community, individuals, and to the land is a prominent part of my life. I volunteer in community activities, and also work with groups and individuals for an exchange of energy, which is usually in the form of a monetary fee.
- I organize, lead, and participate in free ceremonies to honor and heal sacred places as well as to help people involved in tragic events.
- I rescue and foster parent at-risk animals (mostly dogs).
- I teach and guide nature awareness activities for non-profit watershed and nature conservancies.
- At times I’m available to lead activities benefiting other non-profit organizations and charities.
- I continue to spend countless hours creating the non-profit Earth Spirit Foundation.
- Until the Foundation is operational I continue to donate my personal finances and time to help preserve the indigenous communities and traditions of my shamanic mentors.
- I write free articles for magazines and other publications to promote earth-centered spirituality and personal growth.
- I offer mentoring, training, and rites of passage workshops related to the content of my books that are open to the public.
- I offer private classes and mentoring for high profile clients and those wishing privacy in their work.
- Programs for Children.
- Public Speaking Engagements and Media Interviews.
- Bookstore presentations and classes.